Toraja Experience Tour Program
Day 01 : Makassar Arrival – Toraja (LD).
Meeting service at Sultan Hasanuddin Airport Makassar, then directly trip to Tana Toraja. The trip will
pass some regencies in distance of 310 km (it’s about 8 - 9 hour drive from Makassar). On the way you’ll
enjoy the beautiful rice field, fish pool and the Traditional Houses of Bugisnese which is adorn on the
right and left side of the main road. Lunch will be at Pare-pare, one of the regencies we passing by in the
distance of 175 km. After lunch the trip will be continue and will arrive in Tana Toraja about late noon,
then check-in to hotel, Dinner at the local restaurant, free program.
Day 02 : Toraja Fullday Tour (BLD).
Buffet breakfast at hotel, starting Toraja tour to visit The cliff-side stone grave with wooden effigies on the
balcony at Lemo, the royal family tombs at Suaya, Ke’te Kesu (traditional wooden carving village and
hanging grave), then lunch at local restaurant. After lunch continue the tour to visit Londa (the natural
cave grave) and Marante (is a village where a lot of Tongkonan House, big paddy barns and big rocky hill
containing hanging stone graves which the located called "Erong"). Afternoon back to the hotel, Dinner at
the local restaurant, free program.
Day 03 : Toraja Fullday Tour (BLD).
Buffet breakfast at hotel, starting tour to visit Pallawa (The most beautiful village with buffalo horns in
front off their houses), Kambira (Baby grave) then lunch at the local restaurant after that continue the tour
to visit Lokomata (the boulder grave) then visit Sa'dan To'Barana, the traditional cotton weaving village.
Afternoon back to the hotel, Dinner at the local restaurant, free program.
Day 04 : Toraja – Makassar Departure (BL).
Buffet breakfast at hotel leaving to Sultan Hasanuddin Airport Makassar. Lunch will be served at the local
restaurant in Pare-pare, afternoon arrival at Hasanuddin airport for your flight to next destination. End
PRICE mentioned is per person based for 2 person
For more person, Please contact us
PACKAGES Including on Toraja Culture tour 4 days and 3 nights
- 3 (two) nights accommodations base on Double/Twin/Triple Sharing on Misiliana Hotel Toraja or similar
- Private AC Transport
- Meals Fullboard (as itinerary): We provide breakfast in Hotel, lunch and dinner at local restaurant
- Guide: Provide English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee
- Additional Service: we provide enough mineral water, Toll and Parking
- Smile ;-)
- Airfares and Tax: We could help you to book and issued the flight ticket from and to Pangkalan Bun or other destination. For self booking please visit our flight booking engine HERE
- Hotel or Lodge on mentioned
- Personal Things: Medication, Insurance, Alcoholic beverage, Food and beverage at the hotel not mentioned .
- Force Majour: Any cost accursed due out of our control such as, Flight cancellation, natural force, etc. But we will help with any possibility we can take to avoid those
- A camera is a must. You will find a lot of amazing things along the way.
- Use you mosquito repellent to avoid insects bite as well as leech. It’s better for you to use long sleeves and trousers as well as shoes if you will go for trekking.
- Bring Jacket and rain coat in case of raining. Cap and sun screen lotion to prevent sun burning
- Bring your own medicine
- Follow all the instructions from the guide. They are the one who knows every details and conditions
MAPS & AREA
Map view for Toraja
Toraja could be reach by direct flight from Jakarta, Surabaya, to Makassar as main gate way. You could also get the connection flight from Yogyakarta, Bali, Makasar, Balikpapan Please email us for more information or you could book the flight by your own at www.travelana.co.id