Kalimantan Orangutan tour and Flores Komodo Dragon tours program
Day 1 : Arrive Pangkalan Bun - Kumai - Start for Tanjung Puting Tour
Arrival at Pangkalan Bun drive to Kumai for 20 minutes and board on the boat and up to sekoyer river to tanjung puting national park
.If the time permitted, on the way up we can stop Tanjung Harapan Rehabilitation to witness feeding time at 15.00pm. Late afternoon cruise slowly the river observe the wildlife such long noses monkey , long tail macaque, birds along the riverside. Dinner and Overnight on the boat ( L, D )
Day 2 : Visit Pondok Tanggui and Camp Leakey
Today boat up the river for Pondok Tanggui, Known as the second orangutans
station we will witness feeding time at 09.00am. Afterward continuing boating up on tea colored river to camp leakey
. You will see the magnificent reflection from the vegetation along the river, when lucky with us, the fresh water crocodile and other wildlife attraction could find a long river bank. Lunch will server on the boat before take short trekking through forest searching for wildlife as well as tropical jungle plant and witness feeding time at 14.00 pm for orangutan given additional foods. Dinner and Overnight on the boat. (B,L,D ).
Day 3 : Boat down river to Kumai and transfer to Airport Pangkalan Bun - Denpasar Bali
Breakfast on the boat then boat down the river back to Kumai and drive to Pangkalan Bun airport for next destination to Denpasar. Upon arrive, transfer to the hotel. Free program at your own leisure (B)
Day 4 : Airport - Labuan Bajo - Rinca - Komodo
Arrival at Komodo Airport in Labuan Bajo west Florest, meeting our guide and transfer to the harbour of Labuan Bajo . You will get aboard and sail to Komodo National Park. Upon arrival at Loh Buaya, the entry point on Rinca Island you will start trekking to see Komodo dragons at their natural habitat. During the trekking tour you may spot also long-tailed macaques and wild water buffaloes. Late afternoon cruising to Komodo Island. Stay overnight on the boat near Komodo Island.. Dinner and overnight on the boat ( L, D )
Day 5 : Manta Point - Komodo Island - Pink Beach - Komodo Village - Labuan Bajo
During Breakfast, Boat sail toward to Manta Point. Manta point is the suggested point to snorkeling, If you are lucky, you may get the experince of swimming with the mantas. Although seeing Manta Rays can't be guaranteed, you could see turtles, baracuda, and other various of fish. After Manta, we'll passing through many small island to Komodo Island, after registering start to take a basic trekking to see the GIANT PREHISTORIC LIZARD KOMODO DRAGON and other wild animals as Deer, wild pig, monkey, and many variously of tropical bird. Local ranger will be lead you during the trip. Return to the boat, Lunch will be provided on board. Go to Pink Beach for snorkeling swimming and relaxing, it is popular with the color of the sand in PINk! Formed from pieces of red coral. After Pink beach, we'll sail toward to Komodo Village to see the local culture in Komodo island. You could learn about their life, their culture, and their folklore about komodo dragons. Late afternoon back to Labuan Bajo harbor and transfer to your prefer Hotel for overnight and dinner. (B,L,D ).
Day 6 : Hotel - Airport
Free Program before your flight, or you could taking city sightseeing with visiting local market before taking to the airport for flight back to Denpasar or next destination.(B)
PRICE mentioned is per person based for 2 person.
For more peoples Please contact us
PACKAGES Including Kalimantan orangutan tour and Komodo tours
- 1 time Transfer in and out airport Pangkalan Bun, Denpasar, Labuhan Bajo
- Tourist wooden boat On Orangutan tour and Komodo tourt: Traditional wooded boat, we use boat with cabin non ac (with fan) for komodo and regular wooden boat for orangutan. The toilet set up on the back of the boat. it western style toilet with cold shower for take a bath
- Accommodation 2 nights on the boat for Orangutan tour: We provide comfortable mattress with clean sheet and blanked. The sleeping area set on upper deck and it is covered with mosquito net. We could help you to organize overnight at Rimba lodge with additional charge.
- Accommodation 1 nights on the boat for Komodo tour: We provide comfortable mattress with clean sheet and blanked. The sleeping area set cabin with net.
- Accommodation 1 nights at Hotel at Labuhan Bajo : at Green Hill Labuan Bajo or Similar based on twinshare.
- Accommodation 1 nights at Denpasar :
- Meals as mentioned ( B,L,D): Meals is served fresh, hygienist and cook by our own chef. We will serve few different dish of Indonesian food in one time meal and everyday are different .
- Park Entrance Permit: Price is offered based on 2 days entrance permit on orangutan tour and 2 days entrance permit for Komodo tour. the additional charge will apply for next entrance to the park Please read Packaged Excluded.
- Guide: Provide English speaking guide.
- Donation and Admission fee: Donation give to the ranger at every camp.
- Additional Service: On the boat we provide enough mineral water, few softdring (coke), Tea or coffee and some snack.
- Smile ;-)
- Airfares and Tax: We could help you to book and issued the flight ticket from and to Pangkalan Bun or other destination.
- • Additional Charge for Sunday and Indonesia National Holidays
- Hotel or Lodge: The price is based for overnight on the boat. For stay at the lodge could be organized based on our contract rate with the lodge or hotel. Please contact us for more
- Personal Things: Medication, Insurance, Alcoholic beverage, Food and beverage at the hotel not mentioned
- Force Majour: Any cost accursed due out of our control such as, Flight cancellation, natural force, etc. But we will help with any possibility we can take to avoid those
- Kalimantan forest is the endemic for malaria disease. Please make sure that you have consult to your doctor and drink preventive medicine properly
- A camera is a must. You will find a lot of amazing things along the way. Don’t forget to bring your extra battery. There will be generator on the klotok but it’s very limited and won’t be enough to accommodate all the electronic stuff on the boat.
- Use you mosquito repellent to avoid insects bite as well as leech. It’s better for you to use long sleeves and trousers as well as shoes if you will go for trekking. When raining season the trekking path will be muddy and lots of leech everywhere.
- Bring Jacket and rain coat in case of raining. Cap and sun screen lotion to prevent sun burning
- When you are about to enter the camp, make sure you don’t bring anything but camera and small bagpack. If they see you bring plastic bag, they will try to grab them and to check where there is food inside. Only God and the orang utans know when it will be returned back to you :-}
- Bring flash light, you will need it on the klotok at night
- Bring your own medicine
- There is nothing to do at night, no electricity, no proper lights. Just bring something that won’t make you feel boring. Like playing cards etc etc
- Less raining is the best season when you can visit the national park. Less mosquito and the trekking path is dry. Which is during April – October every year
- Follow all the instructions from the guide. They are the one who knows every details and conditions inside the park