Tangkoko and Minahasa Tour Program
Day 1 : Manado - Tangkoko Nature Reserve - Tomohon (L,D)
Meeting service with our crew in Manado. After it Visit Waruga the Ancient grave stone yard of Minahasa Ancestors from 15th century at Airmadidi Village. Visiting local palm whisky processing. Direct drive to Tangkoko, and lunch will serve in local restaurant. Arive in Tangkoko, Start on walking through the park, observing wild animals of Sulawesi; Macacanigra (Black monkey of Sulawesi), and Tarsius spectrum, is a nocturnal primate, an Endemic Tarsier that found in the North Sulawesi, it is active late evening and early Morning. Late afternoon direct drive to Tomohon, check in at Onong Place resort or similar. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : Tomohon - Minahasa Highland Tour - Manado (B,L)
Early morning trekking Mountain Mahawu 1311m above sea level to see spectacular sunrise, We will see the Pitcher Plan Flower/Carnivore Orchid on the top. Visit Local Market at Tomohon where Rats, Dogs, Snakes, Bats are sold as a food. Back to resort for breakfast. Direct drive to Bukit kasih, Natural Hotspring in Toraget Village surrounding by the rice field and mountain. Luch will serve with lunch box. Return to Manado airport or to your hotel. End of our services.
PRICE mentioned is per person based for 2 person
For more person, Please contact us
PACKAGES Including on Tangkoko and Minahasa Tour 2 Days 1 Night
- 1 (two) nights accommodations base on Double/Twin/Triple Sharing on Onong Place Resort or similar
- Private AC Transport
- Meals Fullboard (as itinerary): We provide breakfast in Hotel, lunch and dinner at local restaurant or box
- Guide: Provide English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee
- Additional Service: we provide enough mineral water, Toll and Parking
- Smile ;-)
- Airfares and Tax: We could help you to book and issued the flight ticket from and to Pangkalan Bun or other destination. For self booking please visit our flight booking engine HERE
- Hotel or Lodge on mentioned
- Personal Things: Medication, Insurance, Alcoholic beverage, Food and beverage at the hotel not mentioned .
- Force Majour: Any cost accursed due out of our control such as, Flight cancellation, natural force, etc. But we will help with any possibility we can take to avoid those
- A camera is a must. You will find a lot of amazing things along the way.
- Use you mosquito repellent to avoid insects bite as well as leech. It’s better for you to use long sleeves and trousers as well as shoes if you will go for trekking.
- Bring Jacket and rain coat in case of raining. Cap and sun screen lotion to prevent sun burning
- Bring your own medicine
- Follow all the instructions from the guide. They are the one who knows every details and conditions
MAPS & AREA
Map view for Manado
Tangkoko could be reach by direct flight from Jakarta, Surabaya, to Makassar as main gate way. You could also get the connection flight from Yogyakarta, Bali, Makasar, Balikpapan Please email us for more information or you could book the flight by your own at www.travelana.co.id